Saturday, September 4, 2010

Henry C Yunghans - marriage certificate

Now that I've finished entries for the eight sons of Emil and Julia Yunghans'  World War I draft registrations, it's time to move onto another topic.

Here is the marriage certificate for Emil and Julia Yunghans' second son, Henry and his wife Anna Hanneman who married on June 18, 1903 in Vincennes, Indiana.































When I was in Vincennes, Indiana in 2007 trying to locate information on the brothers of my great grandfather Paul Richard Junghans, I stopped at the genealogical society and copied marriage records.  I did not know at the time that the Yunghans records I copied were part of our family until a couple of years later when I had been provided the family tree of the older Junghans (Yunghans) brothers, Emil and Carl.

No comments:

Post a Comment